Thursday 19 February 2015

IT'S HAPPENING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

BURGER KING ARE GOING TO DO HOME DELIVERIES.

There comes a time in a person's life when they're at their happiest, when everything is going well for them and nothing can go wrong.   Today is this moment.

This is me right now.



The day has finally come upon us.   Brothers and sisters, how long have we waited for our favourite fast food chains to begin home deliveries!?   It's just Burger King right now, but soon, KFC will want to get in on the action, and then, McDonald's!   Not only McDonald's, but MCDONALD'S BREAKFAST.



I literally can't contain my excitement.   This is like Christmas, Easter, Eid, Hannukah, and every other possible holiday that could excite you.

Time to start saving money so I can order Burger King every day of the week until my blood turns to grease and all I can think is getting my hands on a sexy chicken royale.

Thank you Burger King, you're the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment