Wednesday 4 February 2015

Modern-Day Feminism Is A Joke... Sort Of

Now before I start, I just want to say how I agree with the equality of genders, and I believe that people should not be discriminated against at all.

However, it seems to me that, nowadays, that a man can't even cross the street without a so-called 'feminist' saying how offensive it is to women.   Excuse me?   When I think of feminism, I think of the women who died in the last century for the rights of women, not of the modern-day feminist who complain about everything.

Let's look at the new 50 Shades of Grey movie.   Okay, so it's about a man who sexually dominates a woman...   So?   Aren't some women into that?   The same way some men are into the opposite.   Also, isn't the author of the book a woman?   However, despite the fact that this FEMALE author has merely written an erotic novel with a sadomasochistic character, I see a lot of talk on social media how this is perpetuating rape culture?!?!?   One erotic novel and movie will not be the cause of rape.



I look at the modern-day feminist, and, about half of the time, I see an adolescent woman who appears to be attempting to belittle the male gender, often citing them as the blame for the majority of life's issues.   To these women I say, if you have a problem, it's usually only your own dilemma, don't take it up with us men.

1 comment: