Tuesday 3 February 2015

Be A Kanye

Kanye West.   This man is everything everyone should aspire to be. I mean, his last album was titled Yeezus.   Yeezus.   He compared himself to Jesus, if that isn't the self-confidence we should aspire to have, then I don't know what is.   When Yeezy ran up on stage and stole Taylor Swift's limelight, I didn't see an arrogant rapper like most did, I saw a man who knew that Beyoncé slayed a hundred times harder than Swift and saw the perfect opportunity to deliver his wisdom.



Don't you hate when people give you advice on things?   I'm not talking about career advice, but when people say things like, 'Oh, you shouldn't act like that in front of people'.   How about you shut the hell up?   YOU CANNOT GIVE ME ANY ADVICE.   You ain't got the answers.   I am so credible and so influential and so relevant that I will change things.

They were quotes from Mr West, before any of you come at me saying how arrogant I am.   I aspire to be like Kanye and from now on I will be so certain and confident in my actions, I mean, you can't say that his actions haven't produced results?   124 major awards, including 21 Grammys.   The man will live forever and leave a legacy for years to come.

Keep doing you Yeezus.

No comments:

Post a Comment