Monday 2 February 2015

Motivation

Look, to me, the only reason I'm basing this post on motivation, is because I have none.   Is motivation just a mindset?   I have no idea, I get distracted so easily and I have no idea if it's just me who's like this, or it's a problem shared by people my age.   This is with everything, work, gym, diet.   I just can't be bothered.



Wow.   Looking back at those words, I look like a bed-ridden depressive.   That's not the case, before people start contacting me asking me about my wellbeing.   It's hard to diagnose the problem, because not all teenagers are like this, I know a lot of people who spend the majority of their day working, but that's just not me.   However, there are A LOT of people who just do nothing all day.   DO NOTHING?!   That sounds like a dream, but to be honest, it would eventually become hell for me.   I do what to make something of my life, and I'm hardly going to achieve anything just sitting on my arse all day.


Hm, I guess if I look at it that way, I DO have motivation?   It's not a conventional motivation I suppose, my motivation is more of an aspiration.   I don't want to be a tramp, don't want to be working a dead job, and I want to be making as much money as Tony Montana.   Fair enough?




I guess, in a way, this is a motivational post for all you wastes of space out there.   You know who you are.   Don't be a tramp.


See you tomorrow!









No comments:

Post a Comment