Tuesday 17 February 2015

The Most Pointless Family In The World

God, I hate the Kardashians.   The only person I don't hate is Bruce Jenner, because he's done something with his life.   But yeah, the rest of them, oh lord, I absolutely abhor them.   I don't want to jump on that bandwagon of starting my argument by saying "They're only famous because Kim has a sextape", BUT THAT IS TRUE.   I have such an urge to type in caps throughout to express my rage whilst typing this post.   This woman and her surrounding family are worth, as of late 2014, TWO HUNDRED AND SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS.   Just typing the word Kardashian into google generates 220,000,000 results, what a disgrace.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

AND YOU!   The general public, you make me sick, how many of you have watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians?   You're funding them all, you're despicable.



The Kardashians do not deserve anything, they are an absolute joke.   Please don't come at me saying things like 'Oh, they're smarter than you, look at this empire they've built'.   Pleeeeeaaaaaaasssseee tell me one thing that the Kardashian's have thought of without the help of publicists and marketing advisors.   Actually, I can name one thing, Kim Kardashian is releasing a book with a decade's worth of selfies.   Good work, Kim.

P.S, I still love you Kanye, and you, Scott Disick.

No comments:

Post a Comment