Sunday 1 March 2015

Food Sobriety

I am sick of having tits.



Today I read a blog post, and it has changed me.   The post, if you haven't read it, details the writer's struggles with fitness and body image.   I'm not going to lie, it struck a chord with me, it was almost as if I wrote it because it is exactly the same way I feel about my body and health.   It's time for me to make a drastic change to my life, and for a month as of today, I am abstaining from any alcohol, takeaway, dessert, any of that shit which poisons my body.

This may not seem like a big sacrifice, but trust me, if you know me personally, you know how bad I can get with eating the unhealthiest foods around.   This is a big step for me, and I give anyone permission to take an alcoholic drink or a takeaway from me if you see it in my hand, genuinely take it.

Time to start get my body's act together and start feeling healthy again.



No comments:

Post a Comment